– Throw your tea light candle away (do not return it to the hamper).
– Wash and return the glassware and tools to their respective containers.
– Rinse and return the empty can to the treasure chest to stop the others from rattling.
– Used garnishes may be trashed.
– Return the empty glass vial from the red powder to the banana pouch it came from (no need to rinse).
– For reassembling the entire hamper, if you are returning it to Kate, then you can just pile the stuff in and leave the lid open. If you are passing it on to another player, or want the experience, there is a complete manifest of components and correct pouches in the included manila envelope, and a full video of the process here.